Please enter your travel dates.
Twin Hilton Deluxe - Fully Flexible
- One Twin Bed
Twin Hilton Deluxe Plus - Fully Flexible
- One Twin Bed
King Hilton Deluxe Plus - Book Early & Save
- One King Bed
King Hilton Guestroom - Book Early & Save
- One King Bed
4-star hotel in Coventry with a full-service spa
Situated in Coventry, this spa hotel is close to Coombe Abbey Country Park and Ricoh Arena. Area attractions also include Coventry University and Coventry Transport Museum.
At Hilton Coventry, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and coffee/tea makers.
In addition to a full-service spa, Hilton Coventry features an indoor pool and a health club. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Full-service health spa
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Voice mail
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Voyageurs Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hemingways Bar - This bar serves light fare and drinks.
Caffe Cino - This café serves light fare and drinks.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
LivingWell has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: GBP 15.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 5.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room