Availability: St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Premier Room, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Cranbrook eco-friendly resort with a golf course
Situated near the airport, in Cranbrook, this golf resort is close to Casino of the Rockies. Area attractions also include Tamarack Centre and Canadian Museum of Rail Travel.
Recreational amenities at St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino include a golf course and an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle and a casino.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino Amenities
In addition to a golf course, St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino features an outdoor pool and a sauna. The resort offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly resort also offers a casino, a fitness center, and a steam room. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 3
- Golf course on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2003
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Microwave (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Video-game console
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Purcell Grill - Overlooking the golf course, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Fisher Peak Lounge - Overlooking the garden, this bar serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Freds Saloon - This delicatessen serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a golf course, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
St. Eugene Golf Resort & Casino Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.