Availability: Super 8 Cranbrook
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
- One Queen Bed
Cranbrook eco-friendly motel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Cranbrook, this eco-friendly motel is close to Tamarack Centre, Cranbrook Golf and Country Club, and Canadian Museum of Rail Travel. Area attractions also include Casino of the Rockies.
Recreational amenities at Super 8 Cranbrook include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Super 8 Cranbrook Amenities
Super 8 Cranbrook features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business-related amenities consist of a business center and secretarial services. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. This eco-friendly motel also offers laundry facilities, express check-out, and currency exchange.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 2
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Currency exchange
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Double sink
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Skiing - alpine nearby
Super 8 Cranbrook Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after midnight are advised to ring the bell to request assistance upon arrival at the hotel.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.