Book your room at Lord Hotel Cúcuta
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Cucuta hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to General Santander Stadium, Plaza de la Independencia, and Casa de la Cultura. Nearby attractions also include Palacio de la Gobernacion.
In addition to a restaurant, Lord Hotel Cúcuta features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and free self parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lord Hotel Cúcuta
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Cucuta hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 5
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Lord Hotel Cúcuta has a restaurant on site.
The fine print for Lord Hotel Cúcuta
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per stay