Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Pool View - Room Only
- One Full Bed
Rancho El Sobrino Resort - cozy hideaway in Curacao's Westpunt
This property is located close to the small fishing village Westpunt. The area offers a small supermarket, 5 restaurants, beautiful beaches, and close to the National Park. The airport and town are 40 min away.
El Sobrino resort is a small and cozy Resort with 5 studios and 12 apartments. It is built in a wooden style with lots of lovely details. The resort features a pool with a tropical & local restaurant.
Studio & apartments
The studios and the bedrooms of the apartments are air conditioned and offer cable TV as well as hot & cold water showers. The apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen with dishes, coffee maker, and toaster.
Rancho El Sobrino Resort is a cozy and peaceful small resort at the western side of Curacao. On property you find a big swimming pool with a slide, a kids pool, a tropical restaurant, Caribbean bar and a dive school. In the resort we have wireless Internet which can be used for a small fee. If you don't want to bring your own laptop, we also have a dedicated computer to surf the Internet. For an additional charge we offer a shuttle to and from the airport. Car rental and diving packages are available. The western part of Curacao is very green and it is easy to explore the near by beaches and shore diving spots per car.
Cleaning of the apartments, change of linen and towels is once a week.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Free movie channels
- Garden view
- Pool view
The Rancho El Sobrino Restaurant offers local specialities like goat stew, fish soup and international dishes in a tropical setting. The decoration is unique and reminds of old times long passed. The restaurant is open daily from 11.30 until 21.00 for lunch and dinner. As service to our hotel guests we also offer breakfast on request.
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 5 (for 20 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per adult
- Late check-out fee: USD 15
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night