Book your room at Amerinka Boutique Hotel
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Single Room, 1 King Bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), near the airport, La Merced Church, ChocoMuseum, and Museum of Contemporary Art. Also nearby are Cusco Museum of Popular Art and Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales.
In addition to a restaurant, Amerinka Boutique Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Amerinka Boutique Hotel
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Cusco hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Amerinka Boutique Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Computer rental
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 4
- Medical assistance available
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- In-room computer
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Cable TV service
- The Eats
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Amerinka Boutique Hotel has a restaurant on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Amerinka Boutique Hotel
Check-in time starts at 9 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 9 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 15 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 13 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.