Availability: Aranwa Sacred Valley
ColonialMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, Lake ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family-friendly Urubamba hotel with a full-service spa
This family-friendly hotel is located on a river, where area attractions include Estadio de Urubamba, Plaza de Armas, and Iglesia de Urubamba. Area attractions also include Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc.
In addition to a restaurant, Aranwa Sacred Valley features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms feature jetted bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning. Other amenities include climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aranwa Sacred Valley Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Aranwa Sacred Valley features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a steam room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Senor Matucahue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Unno Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Facial treatments
Aranwa Sacred Valley Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.