Book your room at Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado
Junior Suite, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, TerraceMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury hotel with full-service spa and free breakfast
Situated on the riverwalk, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc, Iglesia de Urubamba, and Plaza de Armas. Estadio de Urubamba is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) away.
This hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite.
All 21 rooms offer comforts like memory foam beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and balconies. Guests will also find minibars, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Memory foam mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
El Huerto - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Mayu Wilka has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Nearest Transport Options
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 428
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 214 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 160 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.