Availability: Belmond Palacio Nazarenas
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4.5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This luxury hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), near the airport, Pre-Columbian Art Museum, Museum of Religious Art, and Inca Museum. Also nearby are Hatunrumiyoc and Cusco Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Belmond Palacio Nazarenas features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Amenities
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This luxury hotel also offers spa services, coffee/tea in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Full-service spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Year Built 1596
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Espresso maker
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5 AM and 10:30 AM.
Senzo Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Belmond Palacio Nazarenas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 1026
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 513 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 72 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 282 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.