Book your room at Casa Andina Classic- Koricancha
Traditional Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Traditional Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Traditional Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
3.5-star Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with free breakfast
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Temple of the Sun, Qorikancha, and Santa Catalina Convent. UNSAAC Yale International Center and Museum of Religious Art are also within 5 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and a computer station. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, free newspapers, a front-desk safe, and ATM/banking services are onsite.
All 43 rooms offer WiFi, patios, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Cusco hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Casa Andina Classic- Koricancha is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 53 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 75 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.