Availability: Casa Andina Private Collection - Valle Sagrado
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Twin Room
- One Full Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star romantic hotel with a full-service spa in Urubamba (Yanahuara)
This spa hotel is located in Urubamba (Yanahuara), close to Salt Mines Of Maras. Area attractions also include Moray Terraces and Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc.
In addition to a restaurant, Casa Andina Private Collection - Valle Sagrado features a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature safes, minibars, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is closed from 5 January 2014 to 15 March 2014 (dates subject to change).
Casa Andina Private Collection - Valle Sagrado Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Casa Andina Private Collection - Valle Sagrado features a sauna and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 2799 square feet (260 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This romantic hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Casa Andina Private Collection - Valle Sagrado is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2799
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Free breakfast
- Medical assistance available
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 260
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Alma - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Running track/path on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Casa Andina Private Collection - Valle Sagrado Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PEN 96 per night