Book your room at Casa de Campo
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Beaux Arts hotel with a complimentary breakfast, in Cusco (San Blas)
This hotel is located in Cusco (San Blas), close to San Blas Church, Pre-Columbian Art Museum, and Hatunrumiyoc. Also nearby are Museum of Religious Art and Inca Museum.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Casa de Campo provides a rooftop terrace, a garden, and a 24-hour front desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa de Campo
At your hotel
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Eat and drink
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Casa de Campo
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.