Availability: Casa de Campo
Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Beaux Arts hotel with a complimentary breakfast, in Cusco (San Blas)
This hotel is located in Cusco (San Blas), close to San Blas Church, Pre-Columbian Art Museum, and Hatunrumiyoc. Also nearby are Museum of Religious Art and Inca Museum.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Casa de Campo provides a rooftop terrace, an Internet point, and a garden.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa de Campo Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is offered. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Number of floors - 3
- Concierge desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Medical assistance available
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Casa de Campo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Breakfast is included in the price.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.