Book your room at Casa Escondida Chincana Wasi
Please enter your travel dates.
Cusco hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Cusco, this hotel is close to Pre-Columbian Art Museum, Inca Museum, and Cusco Cathedral. Also nearby are Plaza de Armas and Museum of Religious Art.
In addition to a restaurant, Casa Escondida Chincana Wasi features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa Escondida Chincana Wasi
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Cusco hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Casa Escondida Chincana Wasi has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
The fine print for Casa Escondida Chincana Wasi
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.