Book your room at Encantada Casa Boutique Spa
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hotel with a bar/lounge, in Cusco (San Blas)
This hotel is located in Cusco (San Blas), close to Pre-Columbian Art Museum, San Blas Church, and Hatunrumiyoc. Also nearby are Museum of Religious Art and Inca Museum.
Encantada Casa Boutique Spa provides a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Encantada Casa Boutique Spa features a spa tub, spa services, and a library. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests (available on request). This Cusco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden.
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Offsite parking discounted rates available
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
The fine print for Encantada Casa Boutique Spa
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.