Book your room at Hostal Cusi Wasi
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Hostal in Cusco with free breakfast and bar/lounge
Situated in Cusco, this hostal is within a 10-minute walk of San Pedro Church, Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales, and Museum of Contemporary Art. Cusco San Pedro Market and ChocoMuseum are also within 10 minutes.
This hostal features a bar/lounge, 24-hour room service, and laundry facilities. Continental breakfast is free. Additionally, a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 17 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. TVs and showers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel during limited hours and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. This Cusco hostal also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Free airport transportation - pickup
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free train station pickup
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Room service (24 hours)
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 10:00 AM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Check-out time is 8:00 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.