Book your room at Hostal Tu Hogar
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cusco hostal in Cusco Historic Center with free breakfast
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this hostal is within a 5-minute walk of Hatunrumiyoc, UNSAAC Yale International Center, and Museum of Religious Art. Santa Catalina Convent and San Blas Church are also within 10 minutes.
Laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and free breakfast are available at this hostal. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include free wired Internet in public areas.
All 12 rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Cusco hostal also offers tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities.
- Airport transportation
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Cash Deposit Required
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 17 per vehicle
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.