Availability: Hotel Arqueologo
Hotel in Cusco, 2 blocks far away from the main square
In the center of town
Arqueologo Exclusive Selection Hotel is located in the historic city center, to 5 minutes’ walk from the “Plaza de Armas”, with easy access to restaurants, souvenir shops, museums, bars, etc.
Restaurant, Jazz bar
It features a gourmet restaurant, Franco – Peruvian cuisine, live Opera show. Bar with a selection of tapas and wines, and live jazz nights.
Balconies with views
Superior rooms with charming views, private bathroom, warm water, heating, free Wi-Fi suites and some public areas. Business center to organize tours.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December), New Year's Day (1 January), and Valentine's Day (14 February):
This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
- Business center
- Dining venue
- Front desk
- Meeting facilities
Hotel Arqueologo Amenities
This hotel has a gourmet restaurant and cafeteria. There is a lounge bar on the premises of the establishment, where guests can relax with a drink and tapas and feast your ears with live jazz. Guests can enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast. Some public areas have Internet access. br/ The hotel also offers tour assistance center for ticket and organizing tours and multilingual staff. As an additional service offers a shuttle service from/to airport (on request). Parking is available on site (surcharge). br/
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
You can enjoy a varied buffet breakfast in our cafeteria overlooking the city, is served between 6 and 9:30 am. Also features a continental breakfast service on request without extra charge from 4 to 6 am and from 9:30 to 11 am, for guests who leave early. br/ You can enjoy lunch and dinner in the gourmet restaurant with live Opera show. Guests can enjoy an exclusive selection of drinks and tapas at the bar, and jazz nights, attention in the restaurant are Monday to Saturday, except Sunday. br/
The restaurant has a live Ópera show from Tuesday to Saturday and monthly events with the exclusive participation of guest artists, recognized nationally and internationally.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Hotel Arqueologo Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 28 per room (one way)
- Self parking fee: PEN 54 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.