Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Suite, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Single Bed
Beaux Arts hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
Located in the city center of Cusco, this eco-friendly hotel is connected to the airport and within walking distance of Qorikancha. Also nearby are Centro de Textiles and Santa Catalina Convent.
A complimentary full breakfast is available. Hotel Mister Inkas II also features a roundtrip airport shuttle, a train station pick-up service, and a restaurant.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and safes.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities consist of secretarial services and a meeting/conference room. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Number of floors - 5
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Complimentary reception
- Secretarial services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Parking garage, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast each morning.
Hotel Mister Inkas II has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.