Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
4-star romantic hotel in Urubamba with a full-service spa
Situated on the riverwalk, this spa hotel is close to Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc, Estadio de Urubamba, and Salt Mines Of Maras. Area attractions also include Moray Terraces.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Rio Sagrado features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms open to balconies with river or garden views and feature beds with memory foam mattresses. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and safes.
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Rio Sagrado features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This romantic hotel also offers a sauna, a steam room, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2009
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cordless phone
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Memory foam mattress
- River view
- Garden view
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
El Huerto - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
Mayu Wilka has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. This garden view spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Garden view from spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 410
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 205 (up to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 160 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Orient-Express.