Book your room at JW Marriott Hotel Cusco
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
5-star luxury hotel with an indoor pool in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This luxury hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Museum of Religious Art, Hatunrumiyoc, and UNSAAC Yale International Center. Also nearby are Santa Catalina Convent and San Blas Church.
In addition to a restaurant, JW Marriott Hotel Cusco features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, iPod docking stations, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
JW Marriott Hotel Cusco
JW Marriott Hotel Cusco features an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of limo/town car service, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
JW Marriott Hotel Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Internet point
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
- Memory foam mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Pirqa - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for JW Marriott Hotel Cusco
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 72 per vehicle (one way)
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.