Book your room at JW Marriott Hotel Cusco
Traditional Room, Courtyard AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Luxury SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, Terrace, Courtyard AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel with an indoor pool in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This luxury hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Museum of Religious Art, Hatunrumiyoc, and UNSAAC Yale International Center. Also nearby are Santa Catalina Convent and San Blas Church.
In addition to a restaurant, JW Marriott Hotel Cusco features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, iPod docking stations, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
JW Marriott Hotel Cusco
At your hotel
JW Marriott Hotel Cusco features an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of limo/town car service and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
JW Marriott Hotel Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 153
- Number of floors - 6
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Memory foam mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Pirqa - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for JW Marriott Hotel Cusco
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 72 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.