Please enter your travel dates.
Victorian bed & breakfast with an area shuttle, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This bed & breakfast is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Cusco Craft Center, Centro de Textiles, and Qorikancha. Also nearby are Santa Catalina Convent and Cusco Museum of Popular Art.
La Posada del Abuelo provides an area shuttle and complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include laundry facilities and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature direct-dial phones and private bathrooms.
La Posada del Abuelo features laundry facilities and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1950
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
Room service is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 9 AM
Check-out time is 8 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Wireless Internet access in the rooms and in the public areas of the hotel is included in the price. Breakfast is included in the price.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.