Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Twin Room, Terrace, Mountain View
- Two Twin Beds
4-star romantic hotel in Machu Picchu (Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes) near Machu Picchu
This romantic hotel is located in Machu Picchu (Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes), close to Machu Picchu, Huayna Picchu, and Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum. Also nearby are Aguas Calientes Hot Springs and Winay Wayna.
Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge offers a complimentary buffet breakfast. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a porter/bellhop, and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This romantic hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities.
Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 1
- Concierge desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Year Built 1995
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5:30 AM and 9 AM.
Tinkuy Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch only.
Tampu Restaurant Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
El Mirador - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service is available.
- Aromatherapy treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PEN 780
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: PEN 390 (up to 11 years old)
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of Orient-Express.