Availability: Munay Wasi Inn Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 queen
- 3 single
- 1 king
- 1 queen
Colonial hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Temple of the Sun, Qorikancha, and Santa Catalina Convent. Also nearby are UNSAAC Yale International Center and Hatunrumiyoc.
In addition to a restaurant, Munay Wasi Inn Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and separate bedrooms, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Munay Wasi Inn Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and technology support staff.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include exhibit space and banquet facilities. This Colonial hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests at scheduled times.
Munay Wasi Inn Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Year Built 2005
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Furnished patio
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Separate bedroom
Munay Wasi Inn Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Munay Wasi Inn Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.