Book your room at Novotel Cusco
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Historic hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This historic hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to UNSAAC Yale International Center, Museum of Religious Art, and Santa Catalina Convent. Also nearby are Hatunrumiyoc and Church of the Company of Jesus.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Cusco features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes; rooms also include minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Cave - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Novotel Cusco
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 9 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 40 per person (roundtrip)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.