Book your room at Novotel Cusco
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Historic hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This historic hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to UNSAAC Yale International Center, Museum of Religious Art, and Santa Catalina Convent. Also nearby are Hatunrumiyoc and Church of the Company of Jesus.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Cusco features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes; rooms also include minibars and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat-panel TV
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Cave - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Novotel Cusco
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 9 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 40 per person (roundtrip)
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.