Book your room at Pacha Hotel Museo
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with restaurant
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Temple of the Sun, Qorikancha, and Cusco Craft Center. Plaza Tupac Amaru and Centro de Textiles are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and coffee/tea in the lobby are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 27 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and pillow menus, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Showers and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Free WiFi
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Fireplace in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Year Built 1991
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- Cable TV service
- Shower only
- Pillow menu
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
Where to Eat
Pacha Hotel Museo has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-out time is 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.