Book your room at Pacha Hotel Museo
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Art Deco hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Temple of the Sun, Plaza Tupac Amaru, and Centro de Textiles. Also nearby are Qorikancha and Cusco Craft Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Pacha Hotel Museo features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pacha Hotel Museo
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1991
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
Pacha Hotel Museo has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
The fine print for Pacha Hotel Museo
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
When you leave
Check-out time is 9 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.