Availability: Pacha Hotel Museo
Art Deco hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Temple of the Sun, Plaza Tupac Amaru, and Centro de Textiles. Also nearby are Qorikancha and Cusco Craft Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Pacha Hotel Museo features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a porter/bellhop.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pacha Hotel Museo Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle, an area shuttle, and a ferry terminal shuttle. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1991
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Pacha Hotel Museo has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Pacha Hotel Museo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-out time is 9 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Taxes are included in the price. Complimentary local beverage upon your arrival. Free wireless Internet access in the hotel lobby. Pick up service from the airport is included in the price. Shuttle service to the airport or the train station is not included in the price and cost USD 7.00. Breakfast is included in the price.
- A 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.