Book your room at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite (Two Full Beds)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Senior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Presidential SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with full-service spa
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this luxury hotel is steps from Temple of the Sun and Qorikancha. Centro de Textiles and Santa Catalina Convent are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a health club. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a sauna are onsite.
All 203 rooms provide 24-hour room service, WiFi, and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3358 square feet (312 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 3358
- Conference space size (meters) - 312
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1976
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
Inti Raymi Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Palacio del Inka Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 9 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 12 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 128 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 128 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.