Availability: Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room (Two Full Beds)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room (Two Full Beds)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite (Two Full Beds)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Senior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Presidential SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This luxury hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Temple of the Sun, Qorikancha, and Centro de Textiles. Also nearby are Santa Catalina Convent and UNSAAC Yale International Center.
Recreational amenities at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel include a health club and a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3358 square feet (312 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 312
- Year Built 1976
- Conference space size (feet) - 3358
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Palacio del Inka Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Facial treatments
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 128 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.