Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Suite, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Cusco hotel with full-service spa
This Cusco hotel is located near Cusco Cathedral and Cusco Plaza de Armas. Another nearby point of interest is Iglesia San Pedro.
Palacio del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel also features a restaurant, a business center, and a bar/lounge.
Views of city
In addition to televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include slippers. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Palacio del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel offers a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wireless Internet access. Business amenities at this 5.0-star property consist of a business center, audio-visual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 423 square meters include conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, an airport shuttle (available on request) is available to guests. This Cusco hotel also offers a luxury spa, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee in the lobby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Business services
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1976
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3358
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 312
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathroom phone
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Wake-up calls
- City view
Palacio del Inka, a Luxury Collection Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a Luxury Spa.
Additionally, enjoy Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, located in Urubamba, just 1 hour and 30 minutes from the city of Cusco.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 128 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.