Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room (Two Full Beds)
- Two Full Beds
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This luxury hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Temple of the Sun, Qorikancha, and Centro de Textiles. Also nearby are Santa Catalina Convent and UNSAAC Yale International Center.
Recreational amenities at Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel include a health club and a sauna. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include minibars and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3358 square feet (312 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
Palacio del Inka, A Luxury Collection Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Business services
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 312
- Conference center
- Year Built 1976
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3358
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Bathroom phone
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Wake-up calls
- City view
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Palacio del Inka Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 13 per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 128 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.