Book your room at Pirwa Hostel Machu Picchu
Shared Dormitory, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Shared Dormitory, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Hostel in Aguas Calientes with free breakfast
Situated in Aguas Calientes, this hostel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Aguas Calientes Hot Springs and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum. Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with an arcade/game room, this hostel has tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, rainfall showerheads, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Aguas Calientes hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 4:30 AM and 8:00 AM.
The fine print for Pirwa Hostel Machu Picchu
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 11:00 AM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 9:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.