Book your room at Royal Inka II
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales, Museum of Contemporary Art, and ChocoMuseum. Also nearby are Plaza de Armas and La Merced Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Royal Inka II features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and hair dryers; rooms also include detached private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal Inka II
At your hotel
Royal Inka II features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Cusco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests (available on request).
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 5
- Concierge services
- Hair salon
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Royal Inka II has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub and a sauna.
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
The fine print for Royal Inka II
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 9 AM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 8:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.36 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.