Availability: Second Home Cusco
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, PatioMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Bed & breakfast with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This bed & breakfast is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), near the airport, Pre-Columbian Art Museum, San Blas Church, and Hatunrumiyoc. Also nearby are Museum of Religious Art and Inca Museum.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Second Home Cusco also features a shuttle from the airport to the hotel, a restaurant, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Second Home Cusco Amenities
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests (available on request). This Cusco bed & breakfast also offers multilingual staff, tour assistance, and express check-in.
Second Home Cusco is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1912
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
Dinning Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
Second Home Cusco Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 18 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: PEN 67,18 per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.