Book your room at Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Urubamba (Yucay)
This luxury hotel is located in Urubamba (Yucay), close to Estadio de Urubamba, Plaza de Armas, and Iglesia de Urubamba. Local attractions also include Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc.
At Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
- The Overview
In addition to a full-service spa, Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 4187 square feet (389 square meters) include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Pool table
- Free guest parking during stay
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 2010
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4187
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Computer station
- Medical assistance available
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 389
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- The Room
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Down comforter
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hawa - This fine-dining restaurant overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Mind and Body
The Spa at Valle Sagrado has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 125 per room (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may not be available during certain times of the year. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.