Availability: Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Senior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Urubamba (Yucay)
This luxury hotel is located in Urubamba (Yucay), close to Estadio de Urubamba, Plaza de Armas, and Iglesia de Urubamba. Local attractions also include Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc.
At Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, iPod docking stations, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 4187 square feet (389 square meters) include a conference center. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (feet) - 4187
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Computer station
- Room service (24 hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 389
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.80 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $12.80 USD / per 24-hour period ) , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - ( $12.80 USD / per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Deep soaking bathtub
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hawa - This fine-dining restaurant overlooks the garden. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The Spa at Valle Sagrado has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Couples treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.80 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 125 per room (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 100 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.