Book your room at Taypikala Boutique Machupicchu
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star romantic hotel with a restaurant in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes)
This romantic hotel is located in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes), close to Aguas Calientes Hot Springs, Machu Picchu, and Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum. Also nearby are Temple of the Condor and Huayna Picchu.
In addition to a restaurant, Taypikala Boutique Machupicchu features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to safes, guestrooms feature minibars along with hair dryers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Taypikala Boutique Machupicchu
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.