Book your room at Taypikala Boutique Machupicchu
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Situated in Machu Picchu, this romantic hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Aguas Calientes Hot Springs and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Manuel Chavez Ballon Site Museum. Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and dry cleaning are available at this hotel. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a front-desk safe.
All 22 rooms offer LCD TVs, minibars, and hair dryers. Guests will also find safes and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This romantic hotel also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 22
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast each morning.
Taypikala Boutique Machupicchu has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.