Availability: Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza
Hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Inca Museum, Plaza de Armas, and Cusco Cathedral. Also nearby are Church of the Company of Jesus and Pre-Columbian Art Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a business center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Cusco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza has a restaurant on site.
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Wireless Internet access in the rooms and in the public areas of the hotel is included in the price. Please note that based on local tax laws, Peruvian citizens (and foreigners staying more than 59 days in Peru) must pay an additional fee of 18%. Foreign business travelers who require a printed invoice will also be charged the additional 18% regardless of the length of their stay in Peru. Breakfast is included in the price.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.