Book your room at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Hotel with a complimentary breakfast, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales, Museum of Contemporary Art, and Sacsayhuaman. Also nearby are ChocoMuseum and Plaza de Armas.
Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a 24-hour business center, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and a porter/bellhop.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This Cusco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
The fine print for Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
When you leave
Check-out time is 9 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.