Book your room at Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi
3-star Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with free breakfast
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales, Museum of Contemporary Art, and Plaza de Armas. ChocoMuseum and Cusco Cathedral are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a lobby fireplace, a porter/bellhop, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. LCD TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities that guests will find include safes and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property. A complimentary breakfast is offered. This Cusco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Free! Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free! Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free! Free Wi-Fi , Free! Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Free! Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free! Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 9 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.