Availability: Wifala Thematic Hotel
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Cusco hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in Cusco, this hotel is close to Plaza Tupac Amaru, San Blas Church, and Qenko. Also nearby are Garcilaso de la Vega Stadium and Hatunrumiyoc.
Wifala Thematic Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, private bathrooms, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Wifala Thematic Hotel Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning.
Wifala Thematic Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Check-out time is 9 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.