Book your room at Yanantin Guest House
Art Deco hotel with a bar/lounge, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), near the airport, Cusco Museum of Popular Art, La Merced Church, and Santa Catalina Convent. Also nearby are Qorikancha and Temple of the Sun.
Yanantin Guest House offers a complimentary full breakfast. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Yanantin Guest House
At your hotel
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2012.
Yanantin Guest House is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2010
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary reception
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed size
- Sofa bed
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Yanantin Guest House
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.