Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly resort with 2 outdoor swimming pools, in Dallas (Addison - Galleria)
This eco-friendly resort is located in Dallas (Addison - Galleria), close to Valley View Center, Northwood Club, and Galleria Dallas. Local attractions also include Medical City Hospital and Celestial Park.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Cooper Hotel & Conference Center features a restaurant, a full-service spa, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Cooper Hotel & Conference Center features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a spa tub. The resort offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and audiovisual equipment.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 8000 square feet (720 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly resort also offers a garden, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-out. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Cooper Hotel & Conference Center is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 720
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Bathroom phone
- Bathtub or shower
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
Cedars Woodfire Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path on site
- Tennis on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Cooper Spa. Services include hot stone massages, Swedish massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 13 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 55-67 per vehicle (one way)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.