Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Plano eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Shops at Willow Bend. Area attractions also include University of Texas at Dallas and Arbor Hills Nature Preserve.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with video-game consoles and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measure 1280 square feet (119 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 1280
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 119
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.