Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Plano eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Shops at Willow Bend. Area attractions also include University of Texas at Dallas and Arbor Hills Nature Preserve.
Recreational amenities at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with video-game consoles and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1280 square feet (119 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1280
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 119
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Plano Parkway at Preston Road Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.