Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Richardson eco-friendly hotel with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Collin Creek Mall, University of Texas at Dallas, and ArtCentre of Plano. Area attractions also include Hawaiian Falls Firewheel and Firewheel Golf Park.
At Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell, recreational amenities include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with video-game consoles and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell
- The Overview
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 750 square feet (68 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 68
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Business services
- Television in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 750
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- The Room
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- The Eats
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.