Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Richardson eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Collin Creek Mall, University of Texas at Dallas, and ArtCentre of Plano. Area attractions also include Hawaiian Falls Firewheel and Firewheel Golf Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with video-game consoles and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 750 square feet (68 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 750
- Conference space size (meters) - 68
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 123
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Campbell Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 1 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.