Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Richardson eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Richland College, Medical City Hospital, and Northwood Club. Area attractions also include University of Texas at Dallas and Northpark Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with video-game consoles and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley features a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1250 square feet (113 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley is a smoke-free property.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1250
- Conference space size (meters) - 113
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Courtyard Cafe - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast only.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 for adults and USD 6 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.